Your tax-deductible donations give immediate relief to the people of South Sudan. $3 million has already been raised, and your assistance will allow us to do even more work in this war-torn, impoverished area.
We accept one-time and recurring donations of any size. An automatic monthly or yearly tax-deductible donation to the Foundation helps ensure the long-term stability of our mission in South Sudan.
Already a donor? Log in to your account.
Donation by Mail
Checks should be made payable to the John Dau Foundation and mailed to:
John Dau Foundation
136 Everett Road
Albany, NY 12205
Your Donation's Impact
Below are examples of how your donation will save lives and enable the Duk Lost Boys Clinic to care for those in need. Even a small contribution can help the John Dau Foundation transform healthcare in South Sudan!
- $32 provides medication to treat 400 clinic patients for uncomplicated malaria
- $45 provides medication to treat 100 children with pneumonia
- $85 covers the cost of five individuals’ medical visits to the clinic
- $130 provides medication to treat 40 people for skin infections
- $400 provides food for the clinic staff for one month
- $500 pays the salary of a clinic nurse for one month
- $700 pays the salary of a clinic lab technician or pharmacist
- $1,074 provides 150 bed nets for malaria prevention
- $2,200 provides one month’s worth of clinic medicines and supplies
- $2,600 pays for the air shipment of one month’s worth of supplies and personnel transportation to the clinic
- $8,000 provides fuel for one year to power the clinic's diesel power generator, water pump and ambulance
- $35,000 covers all Duk Lost Boys Clinic operations for one month